The Association des écoles supérieures d’art du Québec (ADÉSAQ) has received $50,000 in financial assistance from the “Ministère de la Culture et des Communications ” to support the mental health of its members’ students and recent graduates.
This funding will allow member schools to enhance their psychosocial support services and allow the Association to hold activities that will benefit the mental health of the entire community at a time when the need is growing.
L’Association des écoles supérieures d’art du Québec (ADÉSAQ) is a non-profit organization that currently brings together and represents 20 specialized educational institutions that train the next generation of artists in the digital arts, animation and design, song, film, circus, classical and contemporary dance, humour, music and theater. Their advanced training programs are recognized by the “Ministère de l’Éducation et de l’Enseignement supérieur” and/or the Ministry of Culture and Communications, and they all lead to professional practice.
The member schools of ADÉSAQ are the following :
- Conservatoire de musique et d’art dramatique du Québec et son réseau de 9 conservatoires
- École de cirque de Québec
- École de danse contemporaine de Montréal
- École de danse de Québec
- École des arts numériques, de l’animation et du design – UQAC
- École nationale de cirque
- École nationale de la chanson
- École nationale de l’humour
- École nationale de théâtre du Canada
- École supérieure de ballet du Québec
- L’inis (L’institut national de l’image et du son)
L’ADESAQ receives financial support from the “Ministère de la Culture et des Communications”.
Want to do more in audio?
Dedicate 16 months to learn and practice the tools and techniques used by industry leaders.