Learn more about admission requirements and information for international students.
FINANCIAL AID FOR QUEBEC STUDENTS
The Ministry of Education offers financial aid for students who do not have sufficient financial resources to follow post-secondary education. This financial aid is paid in the form of Loans and Grants.
You are eligible for the Quebec Loans and Bursaries Program if:
- You have Canadian citizenship or permanent resident, refugee or protected person status under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act.
- You live in Quebec.
- You have been admitted to an educational establishment recognized by the Ministry of Education, Leisure and Sport or the Ministry of Higher Education, Research, Science and Technology for the award of financial assistance and you are taking full-time recognized studies there or you are deemed to be taking full-time such studies there.
- You do not have sufficient financial resources to pursue studies
For more information, contact our financial aid advisor:
(+1) 514 521-2060, Extension 227
Pre-requisites to register
- As an establishment recognized by the Ministry of Education, the level of eligibility is that of Secondary 5.
- If Secondary 5 has been obtained in Secondary, the student must wait for 2 sessions before being able to register. And if secondary 5 has been obtained by equivalence (TENS, course for adults) the student can register directly.
- This measure only applies to Quebec students. Students from other provinces can register directly after obtaining Secondary 5 (or equivalent).
A complete program developed to optimize your learning curve. It is composed of 4 sessions over the course of 16 months with a harmonious relationship between theory & practice.