Accepting Applications for October
Contact us for more information!
Prerequisites to register
As an institution recognized by the Ministry of Education, the level of eligibility is that of Secondary 5 or Diploma of Vocational Studies (DVS).
If Secondary 5 was obtained by equivalence (TENS, adult education courses), the student can register directly.
If Secondary 5 has been obtained at the secondary level, the student must wait 2 sessions before being able to register.
This measure applies only to Quebec students. Students from other provinces can register directly after obtaining secondary 5 (or equivalence).
Note: If you do not meet these criteria, please contact us to present your background in order for us to evaluate your eligibility.
How to apply?
Contact our admissions team for answers to your questions or any additional information.
Prior to registration you can submit an admission request via our online form to verify your admissibility.
To register, you’ll need to complete our application form and attach the following documents:
- Copy of your passport identification pages,
- Copy of your birth certificate,
- Copy of your most recent degree,
- Copy of the most recent transcript,
- Payment of registration fees (250 CAD non-refundable).
You will only be asked to pay admission fees if your documents are in order and accepted.
The admission fee includes 50$ related to the Eligibility fee and 200$ related to the Registration fee.
FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE FOR QUEBEC STUDENTS
The Quebec Ministry of Education offers financial assistance to students who do not have sufficient financial resources to pursue a post-secondary education. This financial aid is paid in the form of loans and bursaries.
Financial Assistance Eligibility
You are eligible for the Quebec Loans & Bursaries Program if :
- you are a Canadian citizen or permanent resident, refugee or protected person under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act,
- you live in Quebec,
- you have been admitted to an educational institution recognized by the Ministry of Education of Quebec, Recreation and Sports or the Ministry of Higher Education, Research, Sciences and Technology for the award of financial assistance and you are enrolled full-time in recognized studies where you are considered to be taking full-time studies there,
- you do not have sufficient financial resources to pursue studies.
Program code to enter in your financial aid application
For your convenience, Musitechnic Formation has designed this section to provide you with the 5-digit program code that you must enter in your financial aid application.
The educational institution code assigned to Musitechnic Formation is 749841.
Program Code: for Recording and Sound Design : NNC0S
(if this does not work, try: NNC0S-960)
For more information about financial aid, you can contact our loans and grants advisor: Alanna Quiros
(+1) 514 521-2060 Extension 206
Need to pay your admission or tuition fee?