Musitechnic is an establishment recognized by the Quebec Ministère de l’Education so to be eligible to be trained and receive an AEC you must first have a Québec High School Diploma or an international equivalent. We will request the required documents to validate your status.
You will also be required to fill out an application form with questions concerning your reasons and motivation for wanting to come to our school. Once it is filled out and returned to us we will begin the process of establishing your eligibility to become a student at Musitechnic.
For more information regarding admission requirements and information relative to International students please refer to the link below
Law extract of the 'Loi sur les collèges d'enseignement général et professionnel'
– have interrupted their studies for at least two consecutive semesters or one school year,
– or be covered by an agreement between the College and an employer or by a government program,
– or have pursued postsecondary studies for at least one year
Our Scholastic Program allows you to acquire a technical training in a domain for which there does not exist a Study Program that leads to a DEC “ diplôme d’études collégiales” and it is covered by an agreement between the Minister and a department or agency of the Gouvernement du Québec concerning post secondary training.
You are also admissible to an AEC program if you have a diploma of secondary studies (DES) or a diploma of vocational studies (DEP) to the extent that the program allows you to acquire a technical training defined as an extension of the training offered at the secondary school level. The program allows you to receive a technical training that is not available in a DEC progra
FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE FOR QUEBEC STUDENTS
The Department of Education offers students who do not have the financials resources to attend post-secondary education financial assistance. This financial assistance is paid in the form of Loans & Scholarships.
You are eligible for the Quebec Loans & Bursaries Program if :
- you are a Canadian citizen or permanent resident, refugee or protected person under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act,
- you live in Quebec,
- you have been admitted to an educational institution recognized by the Ministry of Education of Quebec, Recreation and Sports or the Ministry of Higher Education, Research, Sciences and Technology for the award of financial assistance and you are enrolled full-time in recognized studies where you are considered to be taking full-time studies there,
- you do not have sufficient financial resources to pursue studies.
For more information, reach our Loans & Bursaries advisor :
(+1) 514 521-2060