Synthwave sounds from the 80s for your DAW
The SQ8ROM is a free plugin that allows you to add 80s synthwave’s influences in your productions. Originally a wavetable workstation hardware released in 1987, it is now available as a free plugin (VST/AU).
The plugin is based on the sound and synthesizer architecture of the Ensoniq SQ80 and comes with 50 sounds, the remaining sounds are available as free expansions for a total of 168 sounds.
- Compatible with Windows 7 and up or macOS High Sierra and up.
- The plugin requires 1 GB of HD space, 3.5 GB with the expansions.
- Windows VST plugins in both 32-bit and 64-bit format.
- Windows VST3 in 64-bit format only.
- macOS High Sierra and up VST, VST3 and AU plugins format (compatible with both 32-bit and 64-bit systems).
- Compatible with the most popular DAWs on the market: Ableton Live, Cockos Reaper, Steinberg Cubase, FL Studio, Traktion, Mixcraft, Sony Acid, Presonus Studio One, Cakewalk Sonar, and Apple’s Logic Pro.