Loans and Bursaries
STUDENT FINANCIAL AID
The Ministry of Education offers financial assistance to students who do not have sufficient financial resources and want to attend a post-secondary training. This financial assistance may be provided in the form of loans and bursaries.
MUSITECHNIC Student Services
The Musitechnic financial aid representative will guide you through the process of getting your loans and bursaries and will help you estimate the precise amount that you can get from the government. Contact us at 514.521.2060. or come down to Musitechnic for a personal appointment.
FINANCIAL SUPPORT eligibility
You are eligible under the Loans and Bursaries Program if:
- you are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident, refugee or protected person within the meaning of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act
- you are a Québec resident
- you are or will be admitted to an educational institution recognized by the Ministère de l’Éducation, du Loisir et du Sport or the Ministère de l’Enseignement supérieur, de la Recherche, de la Science et de la Technologie to be able to award financial assistance and you are enrolled full-time in recognized studies or you are deemed to follow such studies full-time,
- you are pursuing studies in a recognized program
- you do not have sufficient financial resources to pursue your studies.