The Musitechnic career development fund
Submission deadlines for your projects and ideas are before April 30 and October 31
Musitechnic is now offering a career development fund. The fund has the goal of supporting the creation, devlopment and promotion of future professional placement of their students and graduates in the various fields of audio.
This Musitechnic fund is for current students during their school year and for graduates, for a maximum period of one year after the date of their graduation.
Eligibility for the Musitechnic funds is based primarily on the applicant’s educational record and the relevance of the project.
We support our students and graduates at many levels :
- Conditions : Short-term access to school facilities to complete or update the portfolio and CV;
- Information to send us : A descriptive email of your needs and how you plan to use the faclities (explanation of the request, the room and the equipment used and the requested duration).
- Financial assistance up to $300 in reimbursement for various Certifications (examples: Wwise, Aqtis, etc…). At any time during the studies and up to one year after the date of the end of their studies.
- Conditions : The amount must not exceed $ 300 ;
- Information to send us: A descriptive email of the desired certification as well as the necessary proof for reimbursement..
- Assistance in the development and production of a project with financial, material and/or personnel support at any time during the studies and up to one year from the date of the end of their studies.
- Conditions : Two (2) submission periods per year (Fall and Sping);
- Financial aid : Up to $ 2,000 for up to 75% of the total cost of the project
- Forms to download, complete, sign and send before the date and time indicated on the Musitechnic fund’s internet page.
- A selection of the most relevant projects that will be contacted for an interview is made by a jury
- The selection jury is composed of industry professionals and will have three months to select the projects and disburse the grants
- These grants will have a value up to a maximum of $3000 per project either through financial support and/or services (studios, supervision, coaching)
All information and personal data submitted to the Career development fund will remain strictly confidential unless otherwise stated.
Musitechnic will not have to justify the number and choice of projects selected by the jury of professionals in any way.