Friday May 1rst 2009, Musitechnic with helps from industry’s partners offered a day of workshops, presentations and conferences. It was a great occasion to meet professionals, get updated on technology and new products.
More than a dozen specialists from all around Canada came to present the latest technologies from their respectives companies.
Students could assist the following presentations :
- Digidesign – M-Audio : ProTools , Sibelius, D-Command and the Venue systems
- Roland: Sound synthesis workshops on the SH-201, V-Synth GT and VP770
- Cakewalk: Workshops on music production and post production using Sonar and the V-Studio 700
- Yamaha & Steinberg: Motif SX, KX8, N-12 mixer from Yamaha and Steinberg’s CC121 controller
- MXL & Steinberg: MXL’s microphones and the Steinberg’s MR816CSX
- Apple: iLife suite and Logic
- AAS: The whole virtual instruments collection based in physical modelling + Musitechnic’s Student Discount!
Want to do more in audio?
Dedicate 16 months to learn and practice the tools and techniques used by industry leaders.