Make their mark!
More Than 30 Years of Teaching
Musitechnic is training the new generation of audio specialists since 1987. Our graduates have been involved in so many projects that it is difficult to list them all. Whether with recognition from juries, critics or the general public, their projects are a guarantee for the quality of their work.
Artists, Musicians and More
Some of our graduates choose to follow the path of music creation and production. They work as performing artists, composers, etc., as well as being involved in recording, mixing and producing process.
- Carole Facal: Author, compositor, interpreter AKA Caracol previously Doba Caracol
- EEKKOO: DJ/Producer/Mastering Tech
- Arthur Gaumont: Robert Robert
- Martin Dee Granger: Dee – Author, composer, interpreter, and ad music composer.
- Antoine Sicotte: Sky, Star Academie,
- Jocelyn Bruno: Dramatik avec un Cas / MuZion
- Alex Axx Koss: DJ
- Alain Jackinsky: DJ
- Ohm Hourani: DJ
- Luc Lafontaine: Nu-Trix
- Adrien Fertier & Philippe Génier: Saint-Denis
The other avenue is being on the technical team which surrounds the artist while working in the shadows and helping to make the projects the best they can be. Here are just a few of our grads at work as techs in the music field.
- Michel Tardif: Festival AIM founder
- Marc Girard: Director, mixer, recording tech at Studio Fast Forward
- Philippe Palanque: Live Sound/Recorder at Cavalia
- Alex Kano: Moog Audio Owner
- Marc-André Tremblay: MAT – Live Sound for Céline Dion, Julio Iglesias (2001-2007), Technical director for André Phillipe Gagnon in Las Vegas (1995-2000)
- Ryan Morey Mastering: Rye Bread Mastering/clients: (ArcadeFire, etc.)
- Sony Black: Director for Corneille, Shy’m, K-Maro, etc./Owner @The Hookco
- Christian St-Germain: Director/Recorder/Mixer Lara Fabian.
- Gaétan Troutet: Composer and Sound Designer for Disney Pixar/EA Games, Capcom, Sega, Atari, Big Fish, Hasbro and more
- Daniel Rouleau: Screwed Circuitz founder (circuit bending company).
Video Games Audio Pros
- Alice Bernier: Lead Audio @Warner Bros. Games Montreal: Batman Arkam Origin
- Frédéric Arnaud: Eidos: Artifice
- Mathieu Jenson: Ubisoft: Audio Director – Assassin Creed 1, 2, 3, etc.
- René Hidalgo: Ubisoft: Dialogues designer: Assassin Creed Unity, Black Flag / EA—Army of Two
- Yves Breton: Lead Sound Designer on Thief @ Eidos—2005–2012 / @Ubisoft (FarCry 3, Assassin’s Creed Revelation, Shaun White Skateboarding, For Honor.
- Francis Brus: Lead Audio @ Red Barrels. 2013@Ubisoft/THQ/2011@Eidos/2007@A2M
- Geof Bucanon: GameLoft
Post-production, radio and TV Pros
- Olivier St-Pierre — Producer @NJR — DJ @Commission des liqueurs
- Vincent Riendeau — Mixer/Re-recording GameOn Audio, Technicolor,
- Hans Laitres Re-Recording mixer @MELS
- Guillaume Boursier: Audio Zone
- Nathalie Sidaros: Les têtes à claques
- Raynald Nadeau: TVA Sherbrooke
- Lina Dubuc: Sennheiser / Solotech
- Francis Gagné: Audio Zone
- Benoit Dame: SPR
- Alexandre Fallu: Sound Live/Recorder
- Alain Avon: Co-owner Studio 451
- Karim Blondy: Studio Marko / Radio de Radio Canada
- Sébastien Lapierre: CKOI
- Isabelle Lussier — Mixer post-production @Technicolor. Winner best sound Jutra 2014 for the movie Louis Cyr
- Bruno Bélanger: PRIM