Whether before, during or even after the training, Musitechnic offers students and graduates a wide range of useful and adapted services.
We are here for our graduates!
Throughout the training
- Access to the Online Campus
- Educational documents related to the training
- Course schedule and studio booking
- Job search resources
- List of internship offers and professional integration activities
- Access to educational discounts
- Continuous support
- Technical Support
- Pedagogical support (mentoring and refresher courses)
- Help with Resume and Portfolio design
- Help with website design
- Discount show via ADESAQ
- Support for musical creation and development (mentoring project)
- Assistance with MELS financial aid applications
(Residents or Canadian citizens only)
- Advice on administrative formalities such as: C.A.Q. applications and study permits.
(International students only)
This is for You!
Contact us to get all the answers to your questions.